Before you install Noptin, ensure that:-
- Your WordPress version is at least version 5.0 (The latest version is recommended).
- You are using PHP version 5.3 and above (Version 5.6 and above is required to inline your email CSS).
Noptin does not depend on any other plugins. It does, however, work with the following plugins if you have installed them.
- WooCommerce (Collect email addresses from your customers during checkout).
- EDD (Also collect email addresses from your customers during checkout).
- Ninja Forms (Let people sign up to your email list via your Ninja forms).
- WP Forms (Let people sign up to your email list via your WP Forms).
Noptin is installed the same way you install any other free WordPress plugin.
To install Noptin:-
- Log into your WordPress website’s admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “Noptin” in the search box then click on the install button next to the first result.
- After WordPress installs Noptin, click on the Activate button to activate the plugin.
That is all! You have successfully installed and activated Noptin on your WordPress website.