Noptin is a fast and lightweight newsletter plugin for WordPress, built for human beings.
It allows you to collect email addresses from your website visitors and notify them whenever you add new content to your website.
You can also send an email to all your newsletter subscribers at once.
As a result:-
- You build better and longer-lasting relationships with your website visitors.
- Your grow your website traffic since your email subscribers receive new post notifications right in their inboxes.
- Your biggest fans never miss out on your newest and greatest content.
The free version of Noptin has no limits. You can collect as many subscribers as you want and send them as many emails as you want. The only limits are those that are imposed by your web host.
Many web hosts have limits on the number of emails that you can send each day. This is why we recommend that you install a WordPress SMTP plugin and use it to send your emails. Noptin will work with any SMTP plugin that you install.
You can also use Noptin to collect email subscribers and send them to your own newsletter service provider. Please check our addons page to see if we integrate with your provider.
If you’ve not yet installed Noptin, please take a look at our installation guide. Installation is free and only takes a few minutes.
After installation, the first step is deciding how you’ll collect your email subscribers.
The easiest way to collect email subscribers is by adding the
[noptin] shortcode to your content or text widget.
This will render a newsletter subscription form such as the one below.
By default, the shortcode only displays the email input field and the subscribe button. You can, however, display as many custom fields as you want, change the label of the subscribe button, display the fields on a single line, hide/show the input labels and so much more.
Noptin also comes with an advanced form builder that you can use to create newsletter subscription forms and append them to your posts, widget areas, or display them in pop-ups.
It also integrates with other popular plugins, allowing you to use those plugins to gain new email subscribers.
You can add a newsletter sign-up checkbox to your:-
You can also use forms from the following plugins as newsletter subscription forms.
If you’re migrating from another email client, please check out our guide on how to import email subscribers.
You can view and export all your email subscribers via the subscribers’ overview page. To open this page, click on Noptin > Email Subscribers.
The subscribers’ overview page contains a paginated list of all your email subscribers. It also allows you to:-
- Bulk activate / deactivate your email subscribers.
- Delete all or some of your email subscribers.
- Import or export your email subscribers.
- Search through your email subscribers.
Clicking on any subscriber’s email address will reveal more details about the subscriber.
This page also allows you to:-
- Delete a subscriber.
- Re-send the double opt-in confirmation email (if the subscriber is yet to confirm their email address).
- Activate / Deactivate the subscriber.
- Or edit the subscriber’s details.
You can set up Noptin to send a welcome email or a series of welcome emails to your newsletter subscribers. These can include a link for the customer to download a PDF e-book, a unique coupon code, or even act as an email course.
Automation Rules are the most powerful feature of Noptin. They allow you to save time and increase revenue by automating your email marketing.
An automation rule is made up of a trigger and an action. When the “trigger” happens, Noptin will automatically do the “action”.
- Someone signing up to your newsletter.
- A subscriber opening a given email.
- Someone clicking on a specific link in an email.
- Buying a given WooCommerce product.
- Making a new WooCommerce order.
- Joining an email list.
- Being removed from an email list.
- Tagging a subscriber.
- Untagging a subscriber.
- Unsubscribing from the newsletter.
- Sending the subscriber an email.
- Updating a subscriber’s custom field.
- Adding the subscriber to an email list.
- Removing the subscriber from an email list.
- Tagging the subscriber.
- Untagging the subscriber.
- Generating a unique coupon code for the subscriber.
- Scheduling an email to send to the subscriber at a later date.
You can email your subscribers via the Noptin > Email Campaigns page. Simply click on the Compose new email button then compose and send your email.
Noptin will then send your email and show you the count of people who received the email, opened it, or clicked on any link in the email.