We provide customer support to both non-paying and paying customers.
If you are a non-paying customer, you have the following options for getting support:-
- WordPress.org forums – Use this forum when you have a general question about the core Noptin newsletter plugin.
- GitHub Repository – You can report a bug or request a new feature via our GitHub issues page.
For paying customers, please open a new ticket via our contact form and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
Please note that we do not work on weekends, so if you open a new ticket during the weekend, you’ll have to wait until the following Monday before we can respond to the ticket.
What’s Included In Support
The following is included in support:-
- Technical questions about our plugins’ built-in features, functionality, and third-party integrations.
- Updates to ensure that the plugins work as described, and are protected against security concerns.
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues.
- Help with included third-party images, scripts, and styles.
- Questions about how to use the plugin.
Providing support for a product that is used on thousands of sites is a time-consuming task. To save time for both you and our team, please read through the documentation before opening a new support ticket. Your question might have already been answered before.
What’s Not Included In Support
We do not provide support for customizations. If you would like a feature that is not included in the plugin, please open a new feature request on our GitHub issues page.
We add new features at our own discretion.
If you would rather not wait for us to add the feature to the plugin, please get your own developer to work on it.
We also do not help you with bugs on third-party plugins. We might, however, make changes to our plugin to be compatible with third-party plugins.