Ninja Forms Newsletter SubscriptionThis integration allows you to:-
- Either add a newsletter subscription checkbox to your Ninja Forms forms...
- ... or automatically add all new Ninja Forms form submissions to your newsletter or CRM.
Below are some of the automation rules you can set up:-
To get started:-
You can start using this integration in 2 simple steps:-
1. Install Noptin
To install Noptin:-
- Log into your WordPress website’s admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “Noptin” in the search box then click on the install button next to the first result.
- After WordPress installs Noptin, click on the Activate button to activate the plugin.
2. Connect Ninja Forms
To do this:-
First, open any form in the Ninja Forms editor…
… then click on the “Emails & Actions” tab to open the actions settings.
Next, click on the “+” button to add a new action…
… and select Noptin as the action.
Ninja forms will add the action and open the Noptin action settings. Use these settings to map the fields on your forms to Noptin fields.
For example, you can map the subscriber’s email to an email field on your form or the email address of the currently logged-in user.
The same applies to the subscriber’s name and any other custom field that you have set up.
Finally, save your changes.
No code? No problem. Automate your email marketing now.
Noptin is active on more than 10,000 websites. Is yours next?