Connect Keap/Infusionsoft to Ninja FormsThis integration allows you to:-
- Either add a Keap/Infusionsoft newsletter subscription checkbox to your Ninja forms...
- ... or automatically add new Ninja form submissions to Keap/Infusionsoft.
Below are some of the automation rules you can set up:-
To get started:-
You can start using this integration in 3 simple steps:-
1. Install Noptin
To install Noptin:-
- Log into your WordPress website’s admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “Noptin” in the search box then click on the install button next to the first result.
- After WordPress installs Noptin, click on the Activate button to activate the plugin.
2. Connect Keap/Infusionsoft
To connect Keap/Infusionsoft:-
- First, download the Keap/Infusionsoft addon from your account.
- Next, open your WordPress admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New then click on the upload plugin button.
- Upload the Keap/Infusionsoft addon you downloaded in the first step then click on the Install Now button.
- Wait for WordPress to install the plugin then click on the Activate plugin button.
- WordPress will install the Keap/Infusionsoft addon and then redirect you to a settings page where you can connect Noptin to Keap/Infusionsoft.
- Finally, map the Noptin custom fields to Keap/Infusionsoft custom fields.
3. Connect Ninja Forms
To do this:-
First, open any form in the Ninja Forms editor…
… then click on the “Emails & Actions” tab to open the actions settings.
Next, click on the “+” button to add a new action…
… and select Noptin as the action.
Ninja forms will add the action and open the Noptin action settings. Use these settings to map the fields on your forms to Noptin fields.
For example, you can map the subscriber’s email to an email field on your form or the email address of the currently logged-in user.
The same applies to the subscriber’s name and any other custom field that you have set up.
Finally, save your changes.
No code? No problem. Automate your email marketing now.
Noptin is active on more than 9,000 websites. Is yours next?