Connect Campaign Monitor to WordPress
This integration allows you to:-Get Started
- Add Campaign Monitor newsletter subscription forms to your blog posts, headers, footers, and other widget areas.
- Display your Campaign Monitor newsletter forms in popups.
- Add newsletter subscription checkboxes to your contact and checkout forms.
To get started:-
You can start using this integration in 2 simple steps:-
1. Install Noptin
To install Noptin:-
- Log into your WordPress website's admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for "Noptin" in the search box then click on the install button next to the first result.
- After WordPress installs Noptin, click on the Activate button to activate the plugin.
2. Connect Campaign Monitor
- First, download the Campaign Monitor addon from your account.
- Next, open your WordPress admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New then click on the Upload Plugin button.
- Upload the Campaign Monitor addon you downloaded in the first step then click on the Install Now button.
- Wait for WordPress to install the plugin then click on Activate Plugin.
- WordPress will install the Campaign Monitor addon then redirect you to a settings page where you can connect Noptin to Campaign Monitor
- Finally, map the Noptin custom fields to Campaign Monitor custom fields.
Easily connect Campaign Monitor to your favourite WordPress plugins and services at no extra cost to you.
Click on any integration to learn more.