Connect Campaign Monitor to WooCommerceThis integration allows you to:-
- Either add a Campaign Monitor newsletter subscription checkbox to your WooCommerce checkout form...
- ... or automatically add new WooCommerce customers to Campaign Monitor.
To get started:-
You can start using this integration in 3 simple steps:-
1. Install Noptin
To install Noptin:-
- Log into your WordPress website’s admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “Noptin” in the search box then click on the install button next to the first result.
- After WordPress installs Noptin, click on the Activate button to activate the plugin.
2. Connect Campaign Monitor
To connect Campaign Monitor:-
- First, download the Campaign Monitor addon from your account.
- Next, open your WordPress admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New then click on the upload plugin button.
- Upload the Campaign Monitor addon you downloaded in the first step then click on the Install Now button.
- Wait for WordPress to install the plugin then click on the Activate plugin button.
- WordPress will install the Campaign Monitor addon and then redirect you to a settings page where you can connect Noptin to Campaign Monitor.
- Finally, map the Noptin custom fields to Campaign Monitor custom fields.
3. Connect WooCommerce
First, click on “Noptin > Settings” to open the Noptin settings page.
Next, click on the Integrations tab to open the integrations settings and scroll down to WooCommerce…
… then enable the integration by checking the “Enable WooCommerce integration” checkbox. This will reveal all WooCommerce newsletter subscription settings that you can use to configure the integration.
No code? No problem. Automate your email marketing now.
Noptin is active on more than 10,000 websites. Is yours next?