Connect Campaign Monitor to WooCommerce
This integration allows you to:-Get Started
- Either add a Campaign Monitor newsletter subscription checkbox to your WooCommerce checkout form...
- ... or automatically add new WooCommerce customers to Campaign Monitor.
To get started:-
You can start using this integration in 2 simple steps:-
1. Install Noptin
To install Noptin:-
- Log into your WordPress website's admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for "Noptin" in the search box then click on the install button next to the first result.
- After WordPress installs Noptin, click on the Activate button to activate the plugin.
2. Connect Campaign Monitor
- First, download the Campaign Monitor addon from your account.
- Next, open your WordPress admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New then click on the Upload Plugin button.
- Upload the Campaign Monitor addon you downloaded in the first step then click on the Install Now button.
- Wait for WordPress to install the plugin then click on Activate Plugin.
- WordPress will install the Campaign Monitor addon then redirect you to a settings page where you can connect Noptin to Campaign Monitor
- Finally, map the Noptin custom fields to Campaign Monitor custom fields.
3. Connect WooCommerce
First, click on “Noptin > Settings” to open the Noptin settings page.
Next, click on the Integrations tab to open the integrations settings and scroll down to WooCommerce…
… then enable the integration by checking the “Enable WooCommerce integration” checkbox. This will reveal all WooCommerce newsletter subscription settings that you can use to configure the integration.
You can also connect Campaign Monitor to your favourite WordPress plugins and forms at no extra cost to you.
Click on any integration to learn more.