Connect Campaign Monitor to WPFormsThis integration allows you to:-
- Either add a Campaign Monitor newsletter subscription checkbox to your WPForms forms...
- ... or automatically add new WPForms form submissions to Campaign Monitor.
To get started:-
You can start using this integration in 3 simple steps:-
1. Install Noptin
To install Noptin:-
- Log into your WordPress website’s admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “Noptin” in the search box then click on the install button next to the first result.
- After WordPress installs Noptin, click on the Activate button to activate the plugin.
2. Connect Campaign Monitor
To connect Campaign Monitor:-
- First, download the Campaign Monitor addon from your account.
- Next, open your WordPress admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New then click on the upload plugin button.
- Upload the Campaign Monitor addon you downloaded in the first step then click on the Install Now button.
- Wait for WordPress to install the plugin then click on the Activate plugin button.
- WordPress will install the Campaign Monitor addon and then redirect you to a settings page where you can connect Noptin to Campaign Monitor.
- Finally, map the Noptin custom fields to Campaign Monitor custom fields.
3. Connect WPForms
To do this:-
First, click on any WPForms form to edit it …
… then click on the settings tab to open the form settings.
Next, click on the Noptin panel to open the Noptin settings.
Finally, enable Noptin subscriptions…
… then map the fields on your WPForms form to Noptin fields.
Remember to save your changes.
No code? No problem. Automate your email marketing now.
Noptin is active on more than 9,000 websites. Is yours next?