Connect Campaign Monitor to WS Form
This integration allows you to:-Get Started
- Automatically add new form submissions to Campaign Monitor.
- Automatically update the data in Campaign Monitor whenever someone submits a form.
- Tag or untag contacts depending on how they fill specific fields.
To get started:-
You can start using this integration in 2 simple steps:-
1. Install Noptin
To install Noptin:-
- Log into your WordPress website's admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for "Noptin" in the search box then click on the install button next to the first result.
- After WordPress installs Noptin, click on the Activate button to activate the plugin.
2. Connect Campaign Monitor
- First, download the Campaign Monitor addon from your account.
- Next, open your WordPress admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New then click on the Upload Plugin button.
- Upload the Campaign Monitor addon you downloaded in the first step then click on the Install Now button.
- Wait for WordPress to install the plugin then click on Activate Plugin.
- WordPress will install the Campaign Monitor addon then redirect you to a settings page where you can connect Noptin to Campaign Monitor
- Finally, map the Noptin custom fields to Campaign Monitor custom fields.
3. Connect WS Form
You can connect to WS Form via automation rules.
To do this:-
First, click on Noptin Newsletter > Automation Rules to open the automation rules overview page then click on the “Add New” button to create a new automation rule.
Next, set the trigger to “WS Form > Form Submission” and then select the appropriate action.
Finally, set any relevant conditional logic and save the automation rule after you’re done.
You can also connect Campaign Monitor to your favourite WordPress plugins and forms at no extra cost to you.
Click on any integration to learn more.