Connect Campaign Monitor to Fluent FormsThis integration allows you to:-
- Automatically add new Fluent form submissions to Campaign Monitor.
- Automatically update the data in Campaign Monitor whenever someone submits a Fluent Forms form.
- Tag or untag contacts depending on how they fill specific fields.
To get started:-
You can start using this integration in 3 simple steps:-
1. Install Noptin
To install Noptin:-
- Log into your WordPress website’s admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “Noptin” in the search box then click on the install button next to the first result.
- After WordPress installs Noptin, click on the Activate button to activate the plugin.
2. Connect Campaign Monitor
To connect Campaign Monitor:-
- First, download the Campaign Monitor addon from your account.
- Next, open your WordPress admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New then click on the upload plugin button.
- Upload the Campaign Monitor addon you downloaded in the first step then click on the Install Now button.
- Wait for WordPress to install the plugin then click on the Activate plugin button.
- WordPress will install the Campaign Monitor addon and then redirect you to a settings page where you can connect Noptin to Campaign Monitor.
- Finally, map the Noptin custom fields to Campaign Monitor custom fields.
3. Connect Fluent Forms
You can connect to Fluent Forms via automation rules.
To do this:-
First, click on Noptin Newsletter > Automation Rules to open the automation rules overview page then click on the “Add New” button to create a new automation rule.
Next, set the trigger to “Fluent Forms > Form Submission” and then select the appropriate action.
Finally, set any relevant conditional logic and save the automation rule after you’re done.
No code? No problem. Automate your email marketing now.
Noptin is active on more than 9,000 websites. Is yours next?