Connect SendFox to WordPressThis integration allows you to:-
- Add SendFox newsletter subscription forms to your blog posts, headers, footers, and other widget areas.
- Display your SendFox newsletter forms in popups.
- Add newsletter subscription checkboxes to your contact and checkout forms.
Below are some of the automation rules you can set up:-
To get started:-
You can start using this integration in 2 simple steps:-
1. Install Noptin
To install Noptin:-
- Log into your WordPress website’s admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “Noptin” in the search box then click on the install button next to the first result.
- After WordPress installs Noptin, click on the Activate button to activate the plugin.
2. Connect SendFox
To connect SendFox:-
- First, download the SendFox addon from your account.
- Next, open your WordPress admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New then click on the upload plugin button.
- Upload the SendFox addon you downloaded in the first step then click on the Install Now button.
- Wait for WordPress to install the plugin then click on the Activate plugin button.
- WordPress will install the SendFox addon and then redirect you to a settings page where you can connect Noptin to SendFox.
- Finally, map the Noptin custom fields to SendFox custom fields.
No code? No problem. Automate your email marketing now.
Noptin is active on more than 9,000 websites. Is yours next?