Connect Gist to Paid Memberships Pro
This integration allows you to:-Get Started
- Automatically add new members to Gist.
- Automatically update the data in Gist whenever a member's plan changes or is canceled.
- Tag or untag contacts depending on their membership plan.
Below are some of the automation rules you can set-up:-
Create a new subscriber in Gist when a user's membership level changes
Add a subscriber to a form in Gist when a user's membership level changes
Add a tag to a subscriber in Gist when a user's membership level changes
Remove a tag from a subscriber in Gist when a user's membership level changes
Update a subscriber in Gist when a user's membership level changes
Remove a subscriber from Gist when a user's membership level changes
To get started:-
You can start using this integration in 2 simple steps:-
1. Install Noptin
To install Noptin:-
- Log into your WordPress website's admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for "Noptin" in the search box then click on the install button next to the first result.
- After WordPress installs Noptin, click on the Activate button to activate the plugin.
2. Connect Gist
- First, download the Gist addon from your account.
- Next, open your WordPress admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New then click on the Upload Plugin button.
- Upload the Gist addon you downloaded in the first step then click on the Install Now button.
- Wait for WordPress to install the plugin then click on Activate Plugin.
- WordPress will install the Gist addon then redirect you to a settings page where you can connect Noptin to Gist
- Finally, map the Noptin custom fields to Gist custom fields.
3. Connect Paid Memberships Pro
You can connect to Paid Memberships Pro via automation rules.
To do this:-
First, click on Noptin Newsletter > Automation Rules to open the automation rules overview page then click on the “Add New” button to create a new automation rule.
Next, set the trigger to “After Change Membership Level (PMPro)” and then select the appropriate action.
Finally, set any relevant conditional logic and save the automation rule after you’re done.
You can also connect Gist to your favourite WordPress plugins and forms at no extra cost to you.
Click on any integration to learn more.