Connect Zoho CRM to WS FormThis integration allows you to:-
- Automatically add new form submissions to Zoho CRM.
- Automatically update the data in Zoho CRM whenever someone submits a form.
- Tag or untag contacts depending on how they fill specific fields.
Below are some of the automation rules you can set up:-
To get started:-
You can start using this integration in 3 simple steps:-
1. Install Noptin
To install Noptin:-
- Log into your WordPress website’s admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “Noptin” in the search box then click on the install button next to the first result.
- After WordPress installs Noptin, click on the Activate button to activate the plugin.
2. Connect Zoho CRM
To connect Zoho CRM:-
- First, download the Zoho CRM addon from your account.
- Next, open your WordPress admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New then click on the upload plugin button.
- Upload the Zoho CRM addon you downloaded in the first step then click on the Install Now button.
- Wait for WordPress to install the plugin then click on the Activate plugin button.
- WordPress will install the Zoho CRM addon and then redirect you to a settings page where you can connect Noptin to Zoho CRM.
- Finally, map the Noptin custom fields to Zoho CRM custom fields.
3. Connect WS Form
You can connect to WS Form via automation rules.
To do this:-
First, click on Noptin Newsletter > Automation Rules to open the automation rules overview page then click on the “Add New” button to create a new automation rule.
Next, set the trigger to “WS Form > Form Submission” and then select the appropriate action.
Finally, set any relevant conditional logic and save the automation rule after you’re done.
No code? No problem. Automate your email marketing now.
Noptin is active on more than 9,000 websites. Is yours next?