Connect Klaviyo to Fluent Forms
This integration allows you to:-Get Started
- Automatically add new Fluent form submissions to Klaviyo.
- Automatically update the data in Klaviyo whenever someone submits a Fluent Forms form.
- Tag or untag contacts depending on how they fill specific fields.
Below are some of the automation rules you can set-up:-
Add a profile to a list in Klaviyo when a specific fluent forms form is submitted
Remove a profile from a list in Klaviyo when a specific fluent forms form is submitted
Add a profile to a list in Klaviyo when a specific fluent forms form is submitted with a given field value
Remove a profile from a list in Klaviyo when a specific fluent forms form is submitted with a given field value
To get started:-
You can start using this integration in 2 simple steps:-
1. Install Noptin
To install Noptin:-
- Log into your WordPress website's admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for "Noptin" in the search box then click on the install button next to the first result.
- After WordPress installs Noptin, click on the Activate button to activate the plugin.
2. Connect Klaviyo
- First, download the Klaviyo addon from your account.
- Next, open your WordPress admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New then click on the Upload Plugin button.
- Upload the Klaviyo addon you downloaded in the first step then click on the Install Now button.
- Wait for WordPress to install the plugin then click on Activate Plugin.
- WordPress will install the Klaviyo addon then redirect you to a settings page where you can connect Noptin to Klaviyo
- Finally, map the Noptin custom fields to Klaviyo custom fields.
3. Connect Fluent Forms
You can connect to Fluent Forms via automation rules.
To do this:-
First, click on Noptin Newsletter > Automation Rules to open the automation rules overview page then click on the “Add New” button to create a new automation rule.
Next, set the trigger to “Fluent Forms > Form Submission” and then select the appropriate action.
Finally, set any relevant conditional logic and save the automation rule after you’re done.
You can also connect Klaviyo to your favourite WordPress plugins and forms at no extra cost to you.
Click on any integration to learn more.