Connect BirdSend to Gravity FormsThis integration allows you to:-
- Either add a BirdSend newsletter subscription checkbox to your Gravity forms...
- ... or automatically add new Gravity form submissions to BirdSend.
Below are some of the automation rules you can set up:-
To get started:-
You can start using this integration in 3 simple steps:-
1. Install Noptin
To install Noptin:-
- Log into your WordPress website’s admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “Noptin” in the search box then click on the install button next to the first result.
- After WordPress installs Noptin, click on the Activate button to activate the plugin.
2. Connect BirdSend
To connect BirdSend:-
- First, download the BirdSend addon from your account.
- Next, open your WordPress admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New then click on the upload plugin button.
- Upload the BirdSend addon you downloaded in the first step then click on the Install Now button.
- Wait for WordPress to install the plugin then click on the Activate plugin button.
- WordPress will install the BirdSend addon and then redirect you to a settings page where you can connect Noptin to BirdSend.
- Finally, map the Noptin custom fields to BirdSend custom fields.
3. Connect Gravity Forms
First, click on the name of any Gravity Forms form to open it in the editor…
… then hover over the settings tab and select
Noptin to open the Noptin feed settings.
Next, click on the “
Add New” button to add a new “Noptin” feed to the form.
Gravity Forms will open the feed’s edit page so that you can configure the new feed.
Give the new feed a name such as “Newsletter Subscription”.
If you have a checkbox on your form that users should check before being added to the newsletter, you can check the “Opt-in condition” checkbox to enable it. This way, users will only be added to the newsletter if they check the checkbox.
Finally, map the fields on your Gravity form to Noptin subscriber fields. While other fields are optional, you are required to map the email field since Noptin uses it to identify subscribers.
Click on the “Update Settings” button to save your changes.
No code? No problem. Automate your email marketing now.
Noptin is active on more than 9,000 websites. Is yours next?