Paid Memberships Pro Newsletter Subscription
This integration allows you to:-Get Started
- Automatically add new members to your newsletter or CRM whenever they purchase a new membership plan.
- Automatically update the data in your newsletter or CRM whenever a member's plan expires or is canceled.
Below are some of the automation rules you can set-up:-
Update a Noptin subscriber's custom field when a user's membership level changes
Send an email when a user's membership level changes
Unsubscribe from Noptin newsletter when a user's membership level changes
Send a webhook or API request when a user's membership level changes
Add or remove a tag from a Noptin subscriber when a user's membership level changes
Add or remove a Noptin subscriber from a list when a user's membership level changes
Send them a unique coupon code when a user's membership level changes
Change a user's role when a user's membership level changes
To get started:-
You can start using this integration in 2 simple steps:-
1. Install Noptin
To install Noptin:-
- Log into your WordPress website's admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for "Noptin" in the search box then click on the install button next to the first result.
- After WordPress installs Noptin, click on the Activate button to activate the plugin.
2. Connect Paid Memberships Pro
You can connect to Paid Memberships Pro via automation rules.
To do this:-
First, click on Noptin Newsletter > Automation Rules to open the automation rules overview page then click on the “Add New” button to create a new automation rule.
Next, set the trigger to “After Change Membership Level (PMPro)” and then select the appropriate action.
Finally, set any relevant conditional logic and save the automation rule after you’re done.
You can also connect Paid Memberships Pro to your favourite CRM or newsletter
Click on any integration to learn more.