Connect Constant Contact to Paid Memberships Pro
This integration allows you to:-Get Started
- Automatically add new members to Constant Contact.
- Automatically update the data in Constant Contact whenever a member's plan changes or is canceled.
- Tag or untag contacts depending on their membership plan.
Below are some of the automation rules you can set-up:-
Create or update a contact in Constant Contact when a user's membership level changes
Add a contact to a list in Constant Contact when a user's membership level changes
Remove a contact from a list in Constant Contact when a user's membership level changes
Add a tag to a contact in Constant Contact when a user's membership level changes
Remove a tag from a contact in Constant Contact when a user's membership level changes
Delete a contact from Constant Contact when a user's membership level changes
To get started:-
You can start using this integration in 2 simple steps:-
1. Install Noptin
To install Noptin:-
- Log into your WordPress website's admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for "Noptin" in the search box then click on the install button next to the first result.
- After WordPress installs Noptin, click on the Activate button to activate the plugin.
2. Connect Constant Contact
- First, download the Constant Contact addon from your account.
- Next, open your WordPress admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New then click on the Upload Plugin button.
- Upload the Constant Contact addon you downloaded in the first step then click on the Install Now button.
- Wait for WordPress to install the plugin then click on Activate Plugin.
- WordPress will install the Constant Contact addon then redirect you to a settings page where you can connect Noptin to Constant Contact
- Finally, map the Noptin custom fields to Constant Contact custom fields.
3. Connect Paid Memberships Pro
You can connect to Paid Memberships Pro via automation rules.
To do this:-
First, click on Noptin Newsletter > Automation Rules to open the automation rules overview page then click on the “Add New” button to create a new automation rule.
Next, set the trigger to “After Change Membership Level (PMPro)” and then select the appropriate action.
Finally, set any relevant conditional logic and save the automation rule after you’re done.
You can also connect Constant Contact to your favourite WordPress plugins and forms at no extra cost to you.
Click on any integration to learn more.