Connect Sendy to Elementor
This integration allows you to:-Get Started
- Either add a Sendy newsletter subscription checkbox to your Elementor forms...
- ... or automatically add new Elementor form submissions to Sendy.
Below are some of the automation rules you can set-up:-
Add a subscriber to a list in Sendy when a specific elementor form is submitted
Remove a subscriber from a list in Sendy when a specific elementor form is submitted
Add a subscriber to a list in Sendy when a specific elementor form is submitted with a given field value
Remove a subscriber from a list in Sendy when a specific elementor form is submitted with a given field value
To get started:-
You can start using this integration in 2 simple steps:-
1. Install Noptin
To install Noptin:-
- Log into your WordPress website's admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for "Noptin" in the search box then click on the install button next to the first result.
- After WordPress installs Noptin, click on the Activate button to activate the plugin.
2. Connect Sendy
- First, download the Sendy addon from your account.
- Next, open your WordPress admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New then click on the Upload Plugin button.
- Upload the Sendy addon you downloaded in the first step then click on the Install Now button.
- Wait for WordPress to install the plugin then click on Activate Plugin.
- WordPress will install the Sendy addon then redirect you to a settings page where you can connect Noptin to Sendy
- Finally, map the Noptin custom fields to Sendy custom fields.
3. Connect Elementor
First, open any page or popup in Elementor…
… then add the Form Widget anywhere on the page.
Next, open the “Actions After Submit” panel and select Noptin to reveal the Noptin settings panel…
… then open the panel to reveal the Noptin settings.
Finally, Map the fields on your form to Noptin fields then save your changes.
You can also connect Sendy to your favourite WordPress plugins and forms at no extra cost to you.
Click on any integration to learn more.