Connect EmailOctopus to ElementorThis integration allows you to:-
- Either add a EmailOctopus newsletter subscription checkbox to your Elementor forms...
- ... or automatically add new Elementor form submissions to EmailOctopus.
Below are some of the automation rules you can set up:-
To get started:-
You can start using this integration in 3 simple steps:-
1. Install Noptin
To install Noptin:-
- Log into your WordPress website’s admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “Noptin” in the search box then click on the install button next to the first result.
- After WordPress installs Noptin, click on the Activate button to activate the plugin.
2. Connect EmailOctopus
To connect EmailOctopus:-
- First, download the EmailOctopus addon from your account.
- Next, open your WordPress admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New then click on the upload plugin button.
- Upload the EmailOctopus addon you downloaded in the first step then click on the Install Now button.
- Wait for WordPress to install the plugin then click on the Activate plugin button.
- WordPress will install the EmailOctopus addon and then redirect you to a settings page where you can connect Noptin to EmailOctopus.
- Finally, map the Noptin custom fields to EmailOctopus custom fields.
3. Connect Elementor
First, open any page or popup in Elementor…
… then add the Form Widget anywhere on the page.
Next, open the “Actions After Submit” panel and select Noptin to reveal the Noptin settings panel…
… then open the panel to reveal the Noptin settings.
Finally, Map the fields on your form to Noptin fields then save your changes.
No code? No problem. Automate your email marketing now.
Noptin is active on more than 10,000 websites. Is yours next?