Connect EmailOctopus to Contact Form 7This integration allows you to:-
- Either add a EmailOctopus newsletter subscription checkbox to your Contact Form 7 forms...
- ... or automatically add new Contact Form 7 form submissions to EmailOctopus.
Below are some of the automation rules you can set up:-
To get started:-
You can start using this integration in 3 simple steps:-
1. Install Noptin
To install Noptin:-
- Log into your WordPress website’s admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “Noptin” in the search box then click on the install button next to the first result.
- After WordPress installs Noptin, click on the Activate button to activate the plugin.
2. Connect EmailOctopus
To connect EmailOctopus:-
- First, download the EmailOctopus addon from your account.
- Next, open your WordPress admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New then click on the upload plugin button.
- Upload the EmailOctopus addon you downloaded in the first step then click on the Install Now button.
- Wait for WordPress to install the plugin then click on the Activate plugin button.
- WordPress will install the EmailOctopus addon and then redirect you to a settings page where you can connect Noptin to EmailOctopus.
- Finally, map the Noptin custom fields to EmailOctopus custom fields.
3. Connect Contact Form 7
To do this, open the Contact Form 7 form in the editor then click on the “Noptin” tab to reveal newsletter options.
Next, map the fields on your form to Noptin fields.
You can map any field on your form to any of your Noptin custom fields.
If you do not map the “Subscriber Email” field, Noptin will not add new submissions to your newsletter. All the other fields are optional.
Finally, click on the “Save” button to save your changes.
No code? No problem. Automate your email marketing now.
Noptin is active on more than 9,000 websites. Is yours next?