Connect SendGrid to GeoDirectory
- Automatically add new listing submissions to SendGrid.
- Automatically update the data in SendGrid whenever the listing is updated.
- Tag or untag subscribers depending on the listing statuses and memberships.
Below are some of the automation rules you can set-up:-
To get started:-
You can start using this integration in 2 simple steps:-
1. Install Noptin
To install Noptin:-
- Log into your WordPress website's admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for "Noptin" in the search box then click on the install button next to the first result.
- After WordPress installs Noptin, click on the Activate button to activate the plugin.
2. Connect SendGrid
- First, download the SendGrid addon from your account.
- Next, open your WordPress admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New then click on the Upload Plugin button.
- Upload the SendGrid addon you downloaded in the first step then click on the Install Now button.
- Wait for WordPress to install the plugin then click on Activate Plugin.
- WordPress will install the SendGrid addon then redirect you to a settings page where you can connect Noptin to SendGrid
- Finally, map the Noptin custom fields to SendGrid custom fields.
3. Connect GeoDirectory
You can connect to GeoDirectory via automation rules.
To do this:-
First, click on Noptin Newsletter > Automation Rules to open the automation rules overview page then click on the “Add New” button to create a new automation rule.
Next, set the trigger to “GeoDirectory > Save Listing” (or whatever your post type is) then select the appropriate action.
Finally, set any relevant conditional logic and save the automation rule after you’re done.
NOTE: This automation rule will fire for the trigger subject that you define when editing the listing. This could be a static email address, the email address of the listing owner, or an email address from a custom field.
You can also connect SendGrid to your favourite WordPress plugins and forms at no extra cost to you.
Click on any integration to learn more.