Connect EmailOctopus to Registration FormsThis integration allows you to:-
- Automatically add new WordPress users to EmailOctopus.
- Automatically update the data in EmailOctopus whenever a user is updated.
- Tag or untag contacts depending on their WordPress user roles.
To get started:-
You can start using this integration in 3 simple steps:-
1. Install Noptin
To install Noptin:-
- Log into your WordPress website’s admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “Noptin” in the search box then click on the install button next to the first result.
- After WordPress installs Noptin, click on the Activate button to activate the plugin.
2. Connect EmailOctopus
To connect EmailOctopus:-
- First, download the EmailOctopus addon from your account.
- Next, open your WordPress admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New then click on the upload plugin button.
- Upload the EmailOctopus addon you downloaded in the first step then click on the Install Now button.
- Wait for WordPress to install the plugin then click on the Activate plugin button.
- WordPress will install the EmailOctopus addon and then redirect you to a settings page where you can connect Noptin to EmailOctopus.
- Finally, map the Noptin custom fields to EmailOctopus custom fields.
3. Connect Registration Forms
You can add a newsletter subscription form to your WordPress registration forms as shown here.
Alternatively, you can set-up new automation rules that fire whenever a new user is created or a user is updated.
No code? No problem. Automate your email marketing now.
Noptin is active on more than 10,000 websites. Is yours next?