Connect Agile CRM to Registration Forms
This integration allows you to:-Get Started
- Automatically add new WordPress users to Agile CRM.
- Automatically update the data in Agile CRM whenever a user is updated.
- Tag or untag contacts depending on their WordPress user roles.
To get started:-
You can start using this integration in 2 simple steps:-
1. Install Noptin
To install Noptin:-
- Log into your WordPress website's admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for "Noptin" in the search box then click on the install button next to the first result.
- After WordPress installs Noptin, click on the Activate button to activate the plugin.
2. Connect Agile CRM
- First, download the Agile CRM addon from your account.
- Next, open your WordPress admin dashboard then navigate to Plugins > Add New then click on the Upload Plugin button.
- Upload the Agile CRM addon you downloaded in the first step then click on the Install Now button.
- Wait for WordPress to install the plugin then click on Activate Plugin.
- WordPress will install the Agile CRM addon then redirect you to a settings page where you can connect Noptin to Agile CRM
- Finally, map the Noptin custom fields to Agile CRM custom fields.
3. Connect Registration Forms
You can add a newsletter subscription form to your WordPress registration forms as shown here.
NOTE: This only works with normal WordPress subscription forms and subscription forms created with either UsersWP or Ultimate Member.
Alternatively, you can set-up new automation rules that fire whenever a new user is created or a user is updated.
You can also connect Agile CRM to your favourite WordPress plugins and forms at no extra cost to you.
Click on any integration to learn more.