Noptin makes it very easy to add a newsletter subscription widget to your WordPress blog.
There are two ways to do this:-
- Create a simple email opt-in form on the fly.
- Use a premade email opt-in form.
Creating an Email Opt-in Form On The Fly
This is, by far, the easiest way to add a newsletter subscription widget to your WordPress website.
To do this:-
- Click on Appearance > Widgets to open the widgets overview page.
- Locate the Noptin New Form widget and drag it to a widget area of your choice.
- Fill in through the form fields then save your changes.
Forms added through this method will only display the email field. If you want to collect other details, you will have to use a premade form.
Add a Premade Form To A Widget Area
This step involves first creating an opt-in form using the Forms Editor before adding it to a widget area.
Unlike the previous method, the editor allows you to add extra input fields to your opt-in forms.
In addition, you can also set display options for the form. This enables you to hide the form on some pages or from some users and devices.
To do this:-
- First, create your opt-in form using the editor.
- Open the widgets overview page and add the Noptin Premade Form widget.
- Finally, select the opt-in form that you want to add to the widget area.
Your visitors will now see the opt-in form when they visit your website’s front page.