Noptin makes it very easy to add a newsletter subscription widget to your WordPress blog.
There are two way to do this:-
- Create a simple opt-in form on the fly.
- Add a premade opt-in form.
Creating an Email Opt-in Form On The Fly
This is, by far, the easiest way to add a newsletter subscription widget to your WordPress website.
To do this:-
- Click on Appearance > Widgets to open the widgets overview page.
- Locate the Noptin New Form widget and drag it to a widget area of your choice.
- Fill in through the design fields then save you changes.
Next, we’ll talk about the more advanced way.
Add a Premade Form To A Widget Area
This step involves first creating an opt-in form using the Forms Editor before adding it to a widget area.
Unlike the previous method, the editor allows you to add extra input fields to your opt-in forms.
You can add display options to the form. This enables you to hide the form on some pages or from existing subscribers.
To do this:-
- First, create your opt-in form using the editor.
- Open the widgets overview page and add the Noptin Premade Form widget.
- Finally, select the opt-in form that you want to add to the widget area.
Your visitors will now see the opt-in form when they visit your website’s front page. This form will also respect all your display options.